The same ID and password is used for:
- Online Classes (Blackboard)
- Campus Email (Student Email)
- Campus Wireless
- Logging in to the Campus Network when using Computer Labs
WebAdvisor is used to obtain, change and reset this password.
- To get your password access WebAdvisor and click on the “New to WebAdvisor” Link.
- This will initiate a process in which you need to provide your “Last Name” and “SSN”.
- After submitting this form your “User ID” will be displayed.
- You will then select an outside email address that you have provided KCKCC which will be used to send you a temporary password. The email should arrive promptly. If you do not see it in your in-box check your spam folder.
- Once you receive your temporary password use that along with your “User ID” to login to WebAdvisor.
- Upon logging in to WebAdvisor you will be prompted to change this temporary password to your permanent password.