Refer to the calendar below to see available training sessions with the Online Education Services. You can also contact OES for more information.
Use the sign-up form on the right side of this page, and select which training you want to sign up for. Fill all required fields. Select Submit when you’re done. OES will be notified of your registration.
Fall 2018 Training Overview
- Learn to Add Content to your Blackboard course including files, webpages, embedded videos, Power Points, images and tests.
- Blackboard’s Grade Center allows you to keep a running total of your grades which students can see 24/7 from the My Grades link on the Course Menu. It can be copied from semester to semester. Giving instructors to use total or weighted columns.
- Learn about one of the new Blackboard Tools such as Attendance, Delete groups of columns from the Grade Center, and OneNote.
- Blackboard SafeAssign is a built in originality checker tool. SafeAssign will highlight the plagiarized content, and show you where it came from. It allows you to grade writing documents in the Grade Center, highlighting and making comments when necessary.
- Learn how to manage group assignments easily with Blackboard’s Wiki
- Ally is a new Bb tool that helps instructors address accessibility issues in their courses in Blackboard quickly and easily.
- Open Labs provide opportunities for instructors to just drop by and get help with anything Blackboard.